Take part in our survey and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win £30 to spend at one of the on-site independent businesses at Railway Gardens.
It’s that time again – we’re asking you to help us understand whether our work is achieving what we set out to achieve, and what we should be doing to improve.
Although this survey is focussed on Railway Gardens, you don’t need to have visited or live locally to take part. We’d still like to hear from you!
To say thank you for your time you’ll have the option to be entered into a prize draw! Three people will be picked at random to win one of three prizes:
- £30 to spend at Things on Toast – that’s a lot of toasty lunches or Sunday ‘Roasts on Toast’
- £30 to spend at Vessels Pottery – treat yourself to some beautiful ceramics or take part in a workshop
- £30 to spend at Splott Benthyg, the Library of Things – as most things are under a fiver that equals a lot of handy borrowing.
I'm ready to take part!
Good to know:
- The survey is anonymous and all questions are optional
- If you prefer a paper copy then these can be collected in English or in Welsh from Railway Gardens during opening hours.
- If you’d like any support to complete the form please speak to us on site or contact us.
- If you’d find it easier to provide feedback informally instead of filling in a form then please speak to us on site or contact us.
- The survey closes on November 12th
- The prizes aren’t transferable, sorry
- We’ll use what you tell us in three ways:
- To improve how we work
- To plan for the future
- To communicate with funders and supporters about what we’ve done and what we plan to do next