The Wellbeing Cafe at Railway Gardens
Make new friends and explore ways to support your wellbeing
Come and explore the Five Ways to Wellbeing at our Wellbeing Cafe; a friendly, welcoming space to connect with other people, share wellbeing tips and ideas and try out some enjoyable activities.
The “cafe” is open every Thursday from 1pm till 3pm with a different weekly activity starting around 1:30pm. The first and last half hour will be an informal time for chat, to have a cuppa, or just be in the company of others. Each week we will explore one or more of the five ways to wellbeing; you can read more about these here.
Good to know before you come
- The Wellbeing Cafe is free.
- To take part please either complete the contact form below so we can get in touch with more details, or pop in to our weekly Wednesday morning coffee morning, Natter with Neighbours, 10:30am – 12pm, for a chat with Sheila or Julia about the Cafe.
- Free hot drinks and biscuits are provided.
- You can stay for as little or as much of the session as you like, and you don’t have to take part in an activities that you don’t want to try.
- Our site and buildings are accessible with an accessible toilet and baby changing.
- Our Good Shed group also meets at the Gardens on Thursdays, 2 – 4pm. This group is part of the Men’s Sheds Cymru movement and is open to anyone who would like to chat, work on practical projects, and have a cuppa with some friendly faces!
- If you have any questions about the Wellbeing Cafe you can contact us here.