Our current vacancies
We are currently seeking Non-Executive Directors to join our board
We are currently looking for a chair and two non-executive directors to join our board and help us in our work supporting communities and individuals build a greener, fairer future.
To apply please send your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you’re interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d prefer to have an informal chat first please email to arrange a convenient time.
We don’t currently have any job vacancies. Please do sign up for our newsletter to hear of any future opportunities.
After-school club volunteers needed at Railway Gardens every Wednesday, 3 - 4:30pm
- enjoys helping children play and learn
- is happy to give new things a go and have fun
- get hands on experience with outdoor/ nature education and play
- develop your skills in working with children and families, communication, health and safety, and nature engagement.
Welcome volunteers needed at Railway Gardens
- 10am – 12:30pm and 12:30pm – 3pm on Thursdays
- 10am – 12pm and 12 – 2pm on Saturdays
- use your people skills to help everyone feel welcome
- help keep visitors to the site safe
- build your communication and customer service skills
- get a snazzy Railway Gardens t-shirt!
Growing Group volunteers needed
The Railway Gardens Growing Group is a friendly group of local people who meet regularly to develop the community garden on site. No gardening experience needed! If you’d like to join the group please register as a volunteer here and note that you’d like to join the Growing Group, or email email@example.com.